Part of establishing a meaningful connection with a girl is getting under her skin.
When she gets embarrassed by something you’ve said, it means your words have affected her.
If she is always cool, calm, and collected around you, it probably means she doesn’t care all too much about what you think of her.
Even if a girl doesn’t think she likes you, if she finds that you can make her blush, she might start to think about you more.
So, if you like a girl, trying to make her blush is a good way to put yourself at the front and center of her mind.
Here are whole host of texts to send a girl to make her cheeks redden with pleasant embarrassment.
49 fantastic messages to make a girl blush over text
- You looked unfairly good last night.
- I love your laugh. I can’t not smile when I hear it.
- When I look at you, I think, “sometimes, God just gets it right.”
- What is it like being the most beautiful girl in every room?
- Talking to you is so refreshing…you’re so wise.
- You must turn heads everywhere you go.
- I’m obsessed with your sense of humor.
- I love that you’re smarter than me.
- Could you be any more beautiful?
- You are aggressively attractive.
- Can I take you to dinner just to show you off?
- You’re so quick. You keep me on my toes more than anyone I’ve ever met.
- I’m trying to put my finger on what I like so much about you.
- You’re the most strikingly good-looking woman I’ve ever seen.
- I know where I’d rather be…
- I think I’m in trouble here.
- So, you like me, huh?
- I love how you’re playing it cool when you’re actually obsessed with me.
- This thing we have going on makes it really difficult to concentrate on anything…
- I can’t stop dreaming about you…
- What are you doing right now? I bet I can make you a better offer.
- If you could read my mind right now, you’d blush.
- I can’t believe I get to call such a hottie mine.
- If you give me a chance, you won’t regret it.
- So, when are you finally going to let me spoil you with a great date?
- How many times have you thought about me today already?
- My sweatshirt still smells like you…I like it.
- If I could say what I was really thinking, you’d be blushing for a week.
- If you think I’m forward now, you should hear the thoughts I keep to myself.
- Were your parents bakers? Because you are an absolute cutie pie.
- Were you parents bees? Because you are a serious honey.
- You should be serving time for stealing my heart.
- Are you magnetic? I’m so drawn to you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do we have to arrange another meet-up?
- I think you might be single-handedly responsible for global warming.
- Can you stop radiating beauty? Being blinded all the time is damaging my eyes.
- Sleep well! Don’t forget to dream about me.
- What is someone as fine as you doing on a dating app?
- I’m not a coffee person, but I like you a latte.
- Were your parents involved in organized crime? Because you are a bombshell.
- I had a dream that I kissed you…I really hope it was prophetic.
- You’re by far my favorite person to talk to.
- I’m not a gambler, but I would go all-in on us.
- I know I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t tell you how I feel.
- I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since we met.
- Last night was the best night of my life.
- I love what we have.
- Knowing I can come back to you at the end of a stressful day makes everything feel okay.
- I’d love to cuddle up with you right now and watch a movie.
Compliments to make a girl blush
Responding to a compliment from a guy requires a delicate balancing act.
On the one hand, a girl will want to express her gratitude that you are saying positive things about her.
On the other, she’ll want to play it cool.
Accepting a compliment while still staying humble is a serious skill.
Most people are surprisingly bad at accepting compliments.
Do you know anyone who doesn’t blush when you say something nice about them?
If you do, they must be unusually confident.
Here is a list of a compliments sure to bring the color rushing to a girl’s face.
You’re sure to get an interesting response if you send one of these.
1. You looked unfairly good last night.
The more specific a compliment is, the better. Anyone can tell a girl she looks good.
Telling her that she looked especially good at a particular time adds sincerity to your praise.
Plus, it will make her think that you were paying close attention to her.
If she likes you, she’ll be happy to know that your eyes were fixed on her.
Saying someone looked unfairly good is basically telling them they looked hot.
There are a lot of great ways to respond to a guy saying, “you are hot,” and all of them are excellent conversation starters.
If you want to make sure a text exchange gains momentum and doesn’t slow down, you can’t go wrong by telling a girl she looked “unfairly good” the last time you saw her.
2. I love your laugh. I can’t not smile when I hear it.
It’s impossible not to blush when someone compliments our laugh or smile.
Why? Probably because telling someone they have a great laugh implies two things.
First, it is a way of saying, “I love seeing you happy.”
Second, no two people have the same smile, which makes complimenting a girl’s smile an indication that you like her for everything that makes her unique.
3. When I look at you, I think, “sometimes, God just gets it right.”
This is a creative way to tell someone you think they’re perfect. If every human is (theoretically) one of God’s creations, some models are just going to be better than others, right?
We all know the feeling of looking at someone and thinking, “Wow. That person literally has no flaws.”
If that’s what happens to you when you look at the girl you’re talking to, this message is an ideal way to make her blush.
You don’t even have to be religious to use this compliment. It works either way.
4. What is it like being the most beautiful girl in every room?
The best compliments aren’t straightforward.
It’s clear that the whole point of this message is to tell a girl you think she’s the most beautiful person in every room.
However, by phrasing it as though you think this is a fact and you are simply asking a girl what that experience is like for her, you’re keeping her on her toes.
She’ll have to think carefully about how to respond so that her reply doesn’t come across as conceited.
She’ll blush in her pleasure at being complimented and her confusion about how to deal with the way you’ve expressed your compliment.
This message would also be a great way to respond to a picture from a girl.
5. Talking to you is so refreshing…you’re so wise.
If you want to make a girl blush by paying her a compliment but would prefer not to focus on her looks (no matter how beautiful she is!) tell her that you love talking to her.
Telling a girl that she is wise is a wonderful way to make her blush.
By showing appreciation for her intellect and her sage way of viewing the world, you’re letting her know how much you respect her.
She’ll blush when she hears that you hold her in such high esteem.
6. You must turn heads everywhere you go.
In the early stages of dating, there are certain things that need to be established for things to progress toward a serious relationship.
The most important thing is mutual respect. A shared sense of humor is also vital.
After all, things aren’t going to work if both people find totally different things funny.
And of course, mutual attraction is essential.
After all, mutual respect and a shared sense of humor without attraction equals a friendship.
If one person feels an attraction and another doesn’t, it’s a surefire sign that the less invested person is going to be looking into great ways to friendzone someone over text soon.
This message would be a perfect text to send a girl after a first date to let her know you definitely don’t want things between you two to be platonic.
7. I’m obsessed with your sense of humor.
Meeting a beautiful girl is nice. But meeting a girl who can make you laugh is truly special.
If you love the way a girl jokes about things and how quick-witted and sharp she is, you can tell her you’re obsessed with her sense of humor.
She’ll love hearing that you appreciate her banter.
Plus, a compliment not based on physical appearance shows you value her for the person she is, not just what she looks like.
8. I love that you’re smarter than me.
If you find that you need tips for dating a smart girl because you’re constantly being outwitted, you can compliment her on her intellect.
Telling a girl that she’s smarter than you shows that you aren’t too proud to put yourself down.
Being able to make self-deprecating comments and admit when you’re wrong is a very attractive quality in a potential partner.
9. Could you be any more beautiful?
When the message you want to deliver is “you are beautiful” but you want to make a girl blush, you can change your statement into a question.
By putting her in a position of having to answer a question like this, you’re causing her to feel discomfort.
Ideally, if she’s a funny girl, she’ll be able to hit you back with a witty comment.
However, this question will certainly keep her on her toes, no matter how good she is at bantering back.
Y10. ou are aggressively attractive.
If you want to say, “you are hot” but feel like that would be a bit boring, you can raise the stakes with this serious compliment.
Telling a girl that she is aggressively attractive is a good way to let her know you think she is an eleven out of ten.
11. Can I take you to dinner just to show you off?
Some girls hate the idea of being a trophy girlfriend.
If your girl is the serious type, then stick to one of the compliments above that refers to her smarts or sense of humor.
However, if the girl you are dating is down-to-earth and enjoys being teased, you can ask her whether she’ll go to dinner with you just so that you can show her off.
She’ll know that you like her for more than her looks, so she won’t be offended by this remark.
Instead, she’ll enjoy thinking that you know other people will be looking at you jealously when you walk by with her.
12. You’re so quick. You keep me on my toes more than anyone I’ve ever met.
Have you ever heard couples talk about feeling like they’re in a rut?
If you aren’t quite sure what that phrase means, it basically refers to two people becoming so accustomed to each other (and the routine they have developed) that their relationship becomes boring.
Keeping your partner on their toes is a way to avoid getting stuck in a rut.
How do you keep someone on their toes? Well, making them blush with a flirty text is a great place to start, so you’re definitely on the right track.
Telling a girl that she keeps you on your toes suggests that you never find your relationship boring. Instead of being part of a couple who are quite happy to not see each other, you’re letting her know that you’ll forever have her responding to “I wish you were here.”
13. I’m trying to put my finger on what I like so much about you.
It’s often difficult to determine what we like so much about the people we like. Is there such a thing as a person’s essence?
Or do you like the sound of their voice? Or is it the way they giggle after they make a joke? Or is it their eyes? Or the way they walk?
If you are in love with someone, what you like about them is probably some combination of all these factors.
However, if you were trying to name exactly what it is, you might not be able to.
If you want to compliment a girl but aren’t sure exactly what it is about her that you want to compliment, this is a great text to send her to make her blush.
14. You’re the most strikingly good-looking woman I’ve ever seen.
This is another fantastic variation on a standard, “You are beautiful” text.
The thing about complimentary texts is that they are all relatively cliché. Most people have been called beautiful before.
And the more you hear something, the less impact it has.
Telling a girl that she is strikingly good-looking will do a lot more to make her blush.
Plus, she’ll enjoy responding to this sincere expression of appreciation more than she would enjoy responding to a fire emoji from a guy.
Flirty messages to make a girl blush
People blush when the person their talking to gives words to a feeling or dynamic that exists under the surface.
For example, if you and a girl have been joking around with each other for a while, she might blush when you finally acknowledge the flirty tension between you.
This will be especially true if the way you phrase this acknowledgement is slightly provocative.
What does that mean? Basically, it means teasing someone into conceding that they like you.
Flirtation is a competition. Both people try to be as obvious as possible without actually saying that they like the other.
The person who is forced to admit their feelings first has lost.
If you want to make a girl blush with a flirty message, you should send her something that is trying to make her admit she likes you.
Alternatively, say something about your own feelings or desires in embarrassingly straightforward terms.
Here are a few examples of both approaches to flirty texts that will make a girl blush.
15. I know where I’d rather be…
When you’re first getting to know a girl, you have to tread with caution. You must navigate walking the line between being forward and being considerate of the fact that you two don’t know each other that well yet.
However, if your aim is to get a girl to blush when she reads your message, you’re going to have to push the boundaries a little.
If a girl asks you what you are up to or where you are, you can reply by telling her and then saying you know where you’d rather be. The implication is that you’d rather be with her.
If you’re just getting to know each other, this will definitely make her blush.
16. I think I’m in trouble here.
If went out with a girl and are confident that you know how to behave like a gentleman on a date, you probably saw all the signs that a date went well.
Saying you think you’re in trouble implies that you think you’ll be heading down the path to falling in love.
17. So, you like me, huh?
Trying to get a girl to admit she has a crush on you is the perfect way to make her blush.
Have you ever seen someone admit they have feelings for someone for the first time and not get red in the face? Exactly.
18. I love how you’re playing it cool when you’re actually obsessed with me.
If you want to step your game up a level, you can put it to a girl that she’s obsessed with you. Her natural response will be to protest and claim she isn’t.
Only use this if you’re pretty darn sure that the girl you’re talking to is infatuated with you.
19. This thing we have going on makes it really difficult to concentrate on anything…
There is quite possibly no more intense feeling than the excitement you experience when you know you have managed to get a date worth keeping.
Finding it hard to concentrate at work? Tell the girl you’re smitten with that you’re struggling.
More than likely, she’s feeling the same and will blush when she hears you say this.
20. I can’t stop dreaming about you…
What could be more intimate than knowing you are on someone’s mind so often that their subconscious needs to process how to think about you?
Whether you have literally been dreaming about a girl or mean this in a more figurative sense, it’s sure to make the color rise in a girl’s cheeks.
21. What are you doing right now? I bet I can make you a better offer.
If you want to turn a flirty exchange into a plan, you can ask a girl what she’s up to and suggest that you have a better idea for what she can do with her time.
If you’ve been wondering how to ask for a second date, this casual message is a great way to do it without piling on too much pressure.
22. If you could read my mind right now, you’d blush.
If you’re thinking of a flirty message to send a girl and backtrack because you think you might be coming on too strong, you can do the next best thing.
What’s that, you ask? Tell the girl you’re talking to that what’s on your mind would make her blush.
23. I can’t believe I get to call such a hottie mine.
Complimenting a girl’s appearance is a key part of flirting. This blush-worthy message is teasing but sincere.
24. If you give me a chance, you won’t regret it.
Confidently telling someone that you can make them happy is another great way to get them to blush.
25. So, when are you finally going to let me spoil you with a great date?
Offering to do something for a girl, especially things like taking her out for dinner or spoiling her, will often make her feel a little embarrassed.
That said, it’s much better to be swept off your feet by a great offer of an extravagant evening than have to come up with clever responses to “we should hang out.”
26. How many times have you thought about me today already?
All it usually takes to make someone blush is to openly refer to something that is true but that they would rather keep secret.
If everything is progressing fantastically between you and a girl, you can feel pretty sure that you are on her mind.
Make her blush by asking her about it directly.
27. My sweatshirt still smells like you…I like it.
Reminding a girl of the cute, couple-y things you did together the last time you saw each other is certain to make her blush.
Was she wearing your sweatshirt because she got cold? If so, this message is ideal.
28. If I could say what I was really thinking, you’d be blushing for a week.
Another fool-proof way to make someone blush is to tell them you could make them blush if you wanted to by letting them in on your thoughts.
29. If you think I’m forward now, you should hear the thoughts I keep to myself.
This text is the perfect way to tell a girl that you’re really into her without having to explicitly tell her what kind of thoughts you’re having about her. She’ll get the gist and she’ll definitely be blushing.
Funny texts to make a girl blush
Have you ever wondered why people blush? Very technically speaking, we get red in the face when a rush of adrenaline makes the capillaries in our cheeks widen, allowing more blood to flow throw them.
It is a kind of fight or flight response: when we can’t escape a situation or get violent, we display the confusion we’re feeling on our faces.
For example, if someone feels humiliated in the workplace where it would be inappropriate to leave or start fighting, they might blush.
Essentially, a blush is a way of processing discomfort, whether that is a pleased embarrassment or a feeling of shame.
Is there any better way to trigger feelings of discomfort than a joke?
After all, what usually makes things funny is that they introduce incompatible ideas simultaneously.
Because we think the concepts in play are incompatible, the resolution to the dissonance we feel is unexpected, which makes it seems funny.
Basically, we laugh at unexpected solutions to discomfort.
If your goal is to make a girl blush, you could do a lot worse than send a funny text.
Here are a few messages to send a girl to make her feel pleasantly embarrassed.
30. Were your parents bakers? Because you are an absolute cutie pie.
If you think one-liners are cheesy, you’re right…but you also need to lighten up a little.
Using a funny, flirty line like this can spark a great conversation.
The very fact that it is a bit stupid makes it blush-worthy.
Plus, there are all sorts of great ways to respond to pick-up lines, so the girl you’re chatting to has plenty of options when it comes to replying.
31. Were you parents bees? Because you are a serious honey.
I know, I know…this is an awful pick-up line. But if you’re trying to get a girl to blush, this might just be the perfect text.
32. You should be serving time for stealing my heart.
Humor is all about the unexpected twists and turns a line takes.
The initial confusion your girl feels when she reads, “you should be serving time” will be transformed into pleased embarrassment by the end of your message.
33. Are you magnetic? I’m so drawn to you.
This text is more of the same really. But hey! You may need to use multiple one-liners over a period of time.
Any girl with a good sense of humor will find it funny if you make sending bad pick-up lines part of your thing. Why not add this one to your list?
34. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do we have to arrange another meet-up?
When you’re trying to get a girl to blush, it’s all about confidence. This line implies that you are totally sure that even if she isn’t in love with you yet, she will be soon.
When it comes to flirting, being a little presumptuous isn’t always a bad thing.
35. I think you might be single-handedly responsible for global warming.
Looking for a creative way to tell a girl she’s gorgeous? Here you go. If you want to make a girl blush with a line about her looks, you’ll have to come up with something unusual.
And this message is definitely that.
36. Can you stop radiating beauty? Being blinded all the time is damaging my eyes.
This slightly silly line is sure to embarrass a girl and make her smile.
She’ll have to come up with a reply to it, which won’t be easy.
After all, the more outrageous a message is, the harder it is to sound cool when you reply.
And nothing makes a person blush more than sounding a bit like a dork.
37. Sleep well! Don’t forget to dream about me.
When you’re flirting with a girl, you’re basically trying to provoke her into blushing.
Telling her not to forget to dream about you will make her feel at least a little embarrassed.
38. What is someone as fine as you doing on a dating app?
If you responded to “what’s up?” on Tinder from a girl and have been talking ever since, you can make her blush by asking her what someone as pretty as her is doing on an app.
39. I’m not a coffee person, but I like you a latte.
Rolling your eyes and blushing often aren’t that far removed from one another.
In fact, if what a girl is rolling her eyes at is a silly compliment, she’ll probably be blushing at the same time.
This line is the perfect way to induce a blushing-while-eye-rolling response.
40. Were your parents involved in organized crime? Because you are a bombshell.
If you’re forever pushing the boundary of what’s acceptable, even in your pick-up lines, this is an ideal text for you.
Cute messages to make a girl blush
Have you ever wondered why some people are so vehemently anti-cheesiness? After all, why is it so offensive to people to hear something sweet?
Romantic texts can make a girl blush for two reasons.
Either she’ll get red because she genuinely really likes cute messages and is flattered, or because she is not sentimental at all.
If she’s not the sentimental kind, she’ll blush because she doesn’t know what to do with herself when someone says sincere, meaningful things to her.
Here are a few borderline corny texts to make a girl blush.
41. I had a dream that I kissed you…I really hope it was prophetic.
There are a whole lot people out there who believe that dreams can be prophetic.
If you would quite like to get closer to a girl and haven’t kissed her yet, you can say that you hope your dream about locking lips with her was a sign of what’s to come.
42. You’re by far my favorite person to talk to.
How cute is this text?
There’s no way a girl won’t be blushing when you tell her she’s your favorite person to spend time with.
43. I’m not a gambler, but I would go all-in on us.
Showing a serious vote of confidence in the relationship you are building with a girl will make her happy.
If she’s been waiting for you to commit to her properly for some time, she’ll love receiving this message.
44. I know I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t tell you how I feel.
Everyone knows exactly what the message that comes after this one will say.
There’s no better way to make a woman blush than to lay your feelings on the line and allow her to respond to “I love you” for the first time.
45. I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since we met.
They say when you know, you know, right?
If you met a girl and can already feel yourself wondering how long to date before marriage, you can tell her how preoccupied your thoughts are with her.
46. Last night was the best night of my life.
These are big words, so only say them if you mean them. But if you do, there is no cuter message to get a girl to blush than this one.
47. I love what we have.
If you aren’t quite ready to tell a girl you love her, you can say that you love what the two of you have.
48. Knowing I can come back to you at the end of a stressful day makes everything feel okay.
Big romantic ideas are great. Who doesn’t love a huge gesture involving rose petals and champagne, etc.
But the truly meaningful stuff can’t be quantified.
And being able to come home to someone you love at the end of a hectic day is the real thing that makes working on a relationship worth it.
49. I’d love to cuddle up with you right now and watch a movie.
If you want to remind a girl how good things are when the two of you are relaxing at home together, send her this cute message.
She’s sure to blush at the thought of all the good memories you two share.
Hey, it’s me, Steven. Dating and relationships have always fascinated me. On Dategosu, you will find my best tips to make sure your next date is a great success!